Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’m very experienced with Joomla, but the installation of this template does not work.
    Is this normal? What should I do?

I waited 2 minutes to upload this template. Afterwards, nothing happens and it returns to the homepage of the admin panel. The template does not appear in the list. So it was not installed.

I am now testing this template with joomla 1.0.15 and it’s also not working in this version.
    What do I do? I bought this template yesterday.

The user guide is mentioning this:
    After downloading JA Antares package and extract it, you will find template package named: ja_antares_template_v…_j1.5.x.zip

I do not see this file. I only have ja_antares.v1.4.0.zip in the folder templates.
    But if I use this file, I receive this error message:
    Warning! Failed to move file.

As a solution, I copy pasted the template directory via an FTP program.
    I can now see the template after enabling it.

Unfortunately, the banner has disappeared, how can I fix this please?
    I only need to show 1 banner (no slideshow) for all pages

Also: how can I remove the choices in the upper right corner?
    We only want the standard green color. We don’t want the choice to move to blue and orange.

Thanks in advance guys!

Saguaros Moderator

Hello mate!

I think that the issue is from the permission on moving files, because everything works well on my test.

1) you set permssion 755 for the tmp folder, ( if you move the site from localhost to the live site, you need re-configure the tmp variable in the configuration.php )

2) Also: how can I remove the choices in the upper right corner? We only want the standard green color. We don’t want the choice to move to blue and orange.

=> You access the template configuration and then select a color option for the Color Variation parameter. and select the No Display opiton for the Display template tool parameter

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum