Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am using the Purity iii template and trying to set up a menu item/categories/pages (?) and can’t seem to figure out to get the result I want. I think I’ve tried every layout 🙂 so now I’m coming to the experts. Here’s what I want to do. I have a Menu item called Gallery which leads to a page displaying subcategories called images, photos and videos. Something along the lines of the corporate or features intro 2 layouts displayed in the purity iii demo. Can I do this and if so how? Any thoughts or ideas much appreciated

universalckcs Friend

So since no lightbulbs went off I came up with what I thought I work around. I’m trying to use menu modules on the “Gallery” page. Well that was the plan. I have 3 module positions (position 5, 6 & 7) set under what I think of as the main component. But I can only get one module (position 5) to show. The page in question is at http://rhiannoncavaliers.com/newsite/multimedia-gallery Can anyone tell me where I’m going wrong? Please pretty please and sugar on top. :confused:

Nazario A Friend

@universackcs,

<blockquote>So since no lightbulbs went off I came up with what I thought I work around. I’m trying to use menu modules on the “Gallery” page. Well that was the plan. I have 3 module positions (position 5, 6 & 7) set under what I think of as the main component. But I can only get one module (position 5) to show. The page in question is at http://rhiannoncavaliers.com/newsite/multimedia-gallery Can anyone tell me where I’m going wrong? Please pretty please and sugar on top. </blockquote>

Maybe you have not assigned module at position 6 & 7 for the “Gallery” menu item. Please try to check it again.

If you need further help on this, you can PM me the URL, admin credential of your site, I will help you out.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nazario A 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum