Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi, I sent a personal email trough your website asking if it is possible to use the “Collapsed Modules” module on other templates not just the Zibal, your answer was yes and told me to get the module from the zibal template download area. Well I did, I tried to use it in another template but Im not able to make it work, I changed the settings of the colapsable areas, the position of the module, published the module but nothing, I played with the settings for a while but still nothing, so, my question is, what do I have to do to make it work, could you give me a quick and short how to? This is a really useful module not just for the zibal template but for all templates. I will be waiting for your response. Thank you in advance.

ha le-viet Developer

Hi sawa,

I had tested JA Collapsed Modules with all JA templates and saw it work well (except JA Capella). Can I have some more information from your case such as which template name, module position, and also your website URL to see what happened.

Regards,
    Ha Le-Viet.

sawa Friend

I developed the template I want to use this module, I used the MTKDM6 extensions for dreamweaver to develop my template and no, its not working, with mine. The module position is left.

ha le-viet Developer

Hi sawa,

Can you give me the URL of your live site so I can investigate the issue. JA Collapsed Modules works well with almost template except some special case due to the conflict of JavaScript scripts.

Regards,
    Ha Le-Viet.

sawa Friend

The url is http://www.losmejoresdiputados.com the site is offline now because I have to resolve some issues like this one, Im going to publish it for tonigth for you to check what you have to check tomorrow moring I will turn it off again. Please let me know if you need more time to figure it out, Thanks.

sawa Friend

may I unpublish the site now?

ha le-viet Developer

Yes you can. I recorded the problem and working on it.

Edited: After a few hour working on your problem, I noticed that your template use the old load modules method that generate table structure and cannot be supported by JA Collapsed Modules. Our module use collapse technique that can only be applied to non-table element.

If you want to use JA Collapsed Modules, please change your load modules method to “-2” or “-3”.

Regards,
    Ha Le-Viet.

sawa Friend

I did what you told me now it works but how do I modify the size, color, and background of the module title? previously it had a background image and since I changed the load method to -2 it shows an overzized title at each module, I tried to modify this on the template css but it doesnt respond to the changes Im making, I really appreciate your help.

ha le-viet Developer

Hi sawa,

To change the module heading style (in your current template), please define a CSS style for
    #r_sect .moduletable h3

Regards,
    Ha Le-Viet.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ha le-viet 17 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum