Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello,

How do you use the “portfolio-item-states” in purity III please? I have found the image file, but don’t know what the class suffixes are.

Many thanks

Steve

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Steve,

I’m not sure what you mentioned. Just for better clarification, please include screenshot and your site URL here, I will have a closer look and help you out.

gt35m Friend

Hello @ninja Lead

Thank you for your reply. While checking the file structure, I found the file “porfolio-item-states.png” in the ‘images’ folder, and I was wondering how / if I could use the ‘Hot’ ‘New’ ‘FREE’ on modules as shown in the attached image example (Untitled-1.jpg)

Also, is it possible to change the tags from ‘Hot’ ‘New’ ‘FREE’ to something else? if so, how?

I’m not even sure if this is at all possible in Purity III, but thought I would ask anyway. my website url is: http://test.msalof.com

Many thanks

Steve

1. Untitled-1
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hot, Free, New state are available from Article in Extra Field, not module, see this screenshot:

1. icon
    gt35m Friend

Hello,

I don’t have that option, here’s a screenshot!

URL: http://test.msalof.com

Regards

Steve

1. Untitled-2
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Steve,

Make sure you assign the article to a Category Name and click save. Then you should see the extra fields with Hot, Free, New options.

1. Category_Config
    gt35m Friend

Hello @ninja Lead!

Ah right, that would be why then! :laugh: – However, I’ve set all the options as per your screenshot, but it’s still not working…. I go to view the page, and nothing is there….. :((

Kind regards

Steve

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@gt35m 415338 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello @ninja Lead!

Ah right, that would be why then! :laugh: – However, I’ve set all the options as per your screenshot, but it’s still not working…. I go to view the page, and nothing is there….. :((

Kind regards

Steve</blockquote>

Right now it’s difficult to figure out the issue and give solution to you.

It would be awesome if you can PM me admin login of your site. I will have a closer look into the configuration to show Hot, Free, New tags from Articles on your site.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Steve,

I received your pm, I checked from Category and Article in Article Manager of your site and see Hot, Free, New tags are available, see the screenshot:

+ In Category

+ In Article

As mentioned in my previous reply above, the tags only work with Articles, not with Module.

1. Article_Extrafield
    2. Category_ExtraField
    3. layouts_portfolio
    gt35m Friend

Hello Ninja Lead!

Yeah, I’ve done all that, and understand that it’s for articles and not modules. However, it’s not showing in the front end. If you have a look at the ‘Privacy Policy’ backend settings, you’ll see they are set as you suggested. But if you view the page, you will see what I mean. I’ve tried it on another site, and I have the same problem.

Regards

Steve 😀

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Steve,

You removed Purity III – Porfolio template style from Template Manager, that’s why it could not be shown on your site.

I did help you to create that style. You can see Purity III – Porfolio template style and Hot, Free, New tags are working on your site now.

Please check again, see this link: http://test.msalof.com/index.php/team

1. purity_iii
    gt35m Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 415985 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Steve,

You removed Purity III – Porfolio template style from Template Manager, that’s why it could not be shown on your site.</blockquote>

Hello Ninja Lead. Ah, that would explain it then! :laugh: – just checked my site, and it’s working! Thank you for your help, it’s much appreciated! 🙂

<blockquote>I did help you to create that style</blockquote> – I hope I’ve not said anything to offend :-[ – You’ve been a great help, and I’m very grateful. I think the Purity III template is great, and I’m slowly, converting my sites over to it. 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gt35m 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum