Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    The tops of my sidebar 1 and 2 and the homepage component disappear beneath the masthead.
    How to add padding or change something so they sit properly below the masthead?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.:)

1. 20140419_mastheadPurityIII
    chavan Friend

Go to this File: /templates/purity_iii/css/template.css

Replace this code

@media screen and (min-width: 991px) { .navbar-default .navbar-nav > li { margin-left: 30px; } }

with

@media screen and (min-width: 991px) { .navbar-default .navbar-nav > li { font-size: 12px;
    margin-left: 20px; } }

selbywinkler Friend

The change solved the problem, thank you! BTW, could this have been handled as a Template Over-ride or in custom.css ? I will need to keep track of the changes I make to the core for upgrades, right?

Is there an easy place to see the module suffixes I need to use to put boxes around some of my modules in Side-Bar 2?

I added the main menu to the side canvas and selected it for the smaller browsers. So, how do I stop the side canvas triple-bars from showing up on the larger browsers? On the smaller browsers, I don’t want to show the menu triple-bars on the right side of the mainnav … so people don’t have two choices for how to see the menus. Is there a way to not see them at the various browser points?

the url for the site is: http://www.mbyctest1.cloudaccess.net

Thank you.

chavan Friend

1. so in custom.css you can add the suggested css like this

This is the documentation to create custom.css http://t3-framework.org/documentation/bs3-customization#custom-css

@media screen and (min-width: 991px) { .navbar-default .navbar-nav > li { font-size: 12px !important;
    margin-left: 20px !important; } }

2. I think you have added a custom Module to add all the left sidebar contents. There is a module suffix for all modules in their respective Module edit page. Please check on the tabs in that page. Hope this helps.

3. For hiding off canvas toggle on bigger browsers do this css change

Add this to custom.css

@media screen and (min-width: 980px){
    #t3-mainnav .off-canvas-toggle{
    display:none !important;
    }
    }

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  chavan 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum