Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

See http://gcm.gpmnews.com/

I have 12 logos but only 5 show so far. How to show the rest?

Tim

1. Screen-Shot-2016-02-05-at-07.34.59
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You can change this way

• Open templates/ja_mono/acm/clients/tmpl/style-1.php file and change as my screenshot

Regards

1. Screen-Shot-2016-02-07-at-17.43.02
    timtecsa Friend

Thanks Ninja,

I now see 7. Why don’t they wrap onto 2 lines so I see 2 x 6 =12 ?
    Or scroll ?

Tim

Ninja Lead Moderator

It does not support as your expectation but you can use this way

• Open templates/ja_mono/acm/clients/tmpl/style-1.php file and set
    // breakpoint from 1199 up
    1200 : {
        items : 12
    }
    • Create templates/ja_mono/css/custom.css file and add new CSS style below
    .uber-cliens .owl-carousel .owl-item {
        width: 16% !important;
    }

Hope it helps

timtecsa Friend

It helps in Firefox on wide screen, 1200+ as the logos show in full size and wrap to 2 lines of 6 so I get to see my full dozen. However, this behaviour I don’t see on Chrome browser.
    Also, whatever browser I still only see either 2 or 4 of them at phone size screens, in portrait.

Begs the questions of whether this module is truly responsive ?

Tim

Ninja Lead Moderator

You will need to customise much to achieve that. However, this heavy customization is out of support scope. I recommend you to hire a developer to get it done for you.

max_santiago Friend

Hi, news about this bad issue?! Only 5 clients in homepage?!

M.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi, news about this bad issue?! Only 5 clients in homepage?! M.

Try to use my solution below and add it to templates/ja_mono/css/custom.css file (create new if it does not exist)

.uber-cliens .owl-carousel .owl-stage-outer .owl-stage .owl-item {  
    width: 12% !important;  
    } 
    max_santiago Friend

<div class="d4p-bbt-quote-title">max_santiago wrote:

Hi, news about this bad issue?! Only 5 clients in homepage?! M.

Try to use my solution below and add it to templates/ja_mono/css/custom.css file (create new if it does not exist)

<pre class="prettyprint linenums:1 prettyprinted">

1. <span class="pun">.<span class="pln">uber<span class="pun">-<span class="pln">cliens <span class="pun">.<span class="pln">owl<span class="pun">-<span class="pln">carousel <span class="pun">.<span class="pln">owl<span class="pun">-<span class="pln">stage<span class="pun">-<span class="pln">outer <span class="pun">.<span class="pln">owl<span class="pun">-<span class="pln">stage <span class="pun">.<span class="pln">owl<span class="pun">-<span class="pln">item <span class="pun">{ <span class="pln">
    2. <span class="pln">width<span class="pun">: <span class="pln"> <span class="lit">12<span class="pun">% <span class="pln"> <span class="pun">!<span class="pln">important<span class="pun">; <span class="pln">
    3. <span class="pun">} <span class="pln">

Thanks Ninja I’m going to check this solution… 🙂

max_santiago Friend

Ok I had modified custom.css but nothing: and I think you have to see all sponsor logos in homepage also in smartphone layout (if you have 12 maybe in 4 or 3 lines but ALL logos and not in horizontal way)…

Website (working in progress state at moment) is: borgodifarfa.it

Ninja Lead Moderator

@max_santiago: I’m so sorry about this but Clients : style-1 of JA ACM module does not support to show 4 or 3 lines.

sita1976 Friend

To have Clients displayed on two lines I just created a second JA-ACM Module and positioned it below the first and set the option to display the title to "no"

Ninja Lead Moderator

@sita1976: Thanks for sharing . it may help other users .
    Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum