Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

It seems that cache is enabled, could you disable it once this is done?

Ch1vpH Friend

PS no cache should be on atm, please have a look in the admin (if your on the sites admin) or see the attached image of the current cache in Joomla Backend:

I’ve also attached the cPanel static cache which has been off for a good while now too.

Is there anywhere else I need to be disabling or is there a setting that needs changing in the backend??

1. admin-cache
    2. cpan-cahe
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you check it now?

Ch1vpH Friend

OMG that’s brilliant…thank you so much!

…even the way the ‘in stock’ moves up when you click the swatch is not overlapping the price but I may need help fixing this. PLEASE SEE ATTACHED FOR THE ‘in stock’ gap before and after clicking the swatch!

BUT JUST ONE LAST MAJOR PROBLEM THOUGH, WHICH IS THE SWATCH HAS NOW DISAPPEARED FROM INSIDE A PRODUCTS DETAILS VIEW? any ideas…

https://ri2k.london/handbags/dax-tote-in-casis-detail

1. b4-swatch-click
    2. after-swatch-click
    Ch1vpH Friend

Hi there, any ideas about the swatch not appearing in a products details view??

Ch1vpH Friend

Hi there,

Not heard back for while now and this issue with the swatch not displaying in the products details view IS NOW IN NEED OF EXTREMELY URGENT HELP TO BE PUT BACK ON PAGE.

Please see attached for product details view, with the missing swatch.

1. swatch-was-here
    Ch1vpH Friend

Ps; All the caching is off, and please also note…I’ve had to hide the swatch (in the browse all view) with the custom css below. Which you can remove when testing!

.vm-customfields-item-colors {
    display: none;
    }

Ch1vpH Friend

Hello can anyone please reply this is now CRITICAL!!!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Let me check and will get back to you.

Saguaros Moderator

We updated the custom.css file, could you check it now?

Ch1vpH Friend

Hi there, Thanks that was quick & it works now! Just in time for a meeting I have with my client Tomorrow!

I’m just confused why it took 11 days to respond to my messages when it only took 11 mins to fix!?

Either-way I could really to with a full breakdown of everything you have done to fix this issue so I know the setup myself!

Thanks again for all help so far though!

PS: Could you also have a look at my message above dated: February 10, 2018 at 4:47 pm #1091254

Which starts: "OMG that’s brilliant…thank you so much!" as I still need to optimize this area.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Sorry I was off for almost a week due to Lunar New Year celebration so I was not able to provide you support in time.

I updated this CSS in the custom.css file:

.vm3pr-1 .product-price {
        min-height: 56px;
    }

Kindly check.

Ch1vpH Friend

Hi there,

Ok good stuff the area is now perfect!

One last thing I have noticed though is that when a search is performed of my site the hover over swatch appears on my ‘Results’ page. Is they a simple method to remove this from that page?

Please see attached

1. Screen-Shot-2018-02-26-at-15.40.03
    Saguaros Moderator

I updated in this custom CSS:

.com_virtuemart.view-category .vm-customfields-wrap,
    .com_customfilters.view-products .vm-customfields-wrap {
        display: none !important;
    }

Kindly check.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

This topic contains 28 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum