Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi all

I have made some changes in the Decor>Red Theme and i have break the layout. Is there any possible way to revert all changes in the prior values without installed from the scratch??

Thanks
    GiannisM

Giannis Maroulis

fmfame Friend

Hi Maroulis,

First, please add site details and administrator details. its better to assist you with your problems

then,
    what changes have you done?
    edited in thememagic?
    css?
    or less – files?
    or tpls folders?

TomC Moderator

<em>@maroulis 420586 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi all

I have made some changes in the Decor>Red Theme and i have break the layout. Is there any possible way to revert all changes in the prior values without installed from the scratch??

Thanks
    GiannisM</blockquote>

You can download the template files onto a folder on your computer (which is what I always recommend one does in the first place – as a back-up) – and overwrite the files you modified with the original files.

ꦯꦸꦕꦶ ꦏꦸꦂꦤꦶꦲꦮꦤ꧀ Friend

Hi @maroulis,

I think you can just empty the content of variables-custom.less inside your current theme, and see how that works for you.

Giannis Maroulis Friend

Thanks u all for the quick reply i just did a full restore from the scratch (Quick installation), but i will have that threat as a reference for the next time 🙂

Regards
    GiannisM

Giannis Maroulis

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Giannis Maroulis 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum