Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi. I am trying to find a way to rename the H1 Class=Logo but I am not sure where to change it. I have tried to change it in plugins>system>jat3>base-themes>deafult>blocks directory header.php file but that doesn’t seem to work. I would like to change it to something like div class=logo or at least h7 class=logo. I know this is possible, just not sure which files to modify.

khoand Friend

<em>@rl27 312855 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi. I am trying to find a way to rename the H1 Class=Logo but I am not sure where to change it. I have tried to change it in plugins>system>jat3>base-themes>deafult>blocks directory header.php file but that doesn’t seem to work. I would like to change it to something like div class=logo or at least h7 class=logo. I know this is possible, just not sure which files to modify.</blockquote>
    Hi,
    You change this code from templatesja_graphiteblocksheader.php

<h1 class="logo">
    <a href="index.php" title="<?php echo $siteName; ?>"><span><?php echo $siteName; ?></span></a>
    </h1>

rl27 Friend

Thanks for the help. If anyone is trying to do this, the other file you will need to change is the template.css file.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rl27 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum