Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

How to remove Fubix logo in Footer? Tried the footer.php but could not remove.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Go to this file templatesja_fubixtplsblocksfooter.php

<blockquote><!– FOOTER –>
    <footer id=”t3-footer” class=”wrap t3-footer”>

<div class=”container”>
    <div class=”row”>
    <div class=”t3-copyright span3 “>
    <div class=”footer-left”>
    <!– FOOTER LOGO –>
    <div class=”logo”>
    <a href=”<?php echo JURI::base(true) ?>” title=”<?php echo strip_tags($sitename) ?>”><?php echo $sitename ?></a>
    </div>
    <!– //FOOTER LOGO –></blockquote>

you can remove the code in RED

arundf Friend

Got it. Thanks.

hospitalityguy Friend

A question: why is this hard-coded into the template?

pavit Moderator

<em>@hospitalityguy 436993 wrote:</em><blockquote>A question: why is this hard-coded into the template?</blockquote>

We accept suggestions on how to implement a new way for it in the next releases

hospitalityguy Friend

Easy. Take it out. There. Done.

Or make it a module that you can disable. There. Done.

Smaak my julle probeer net blerrie skelm wees ou tjom.

Klaus Ondrich Friend

Thanks for this hint.
    If I understand the code to delete (my PHP knowledge is very poor), it should display the site in footer name like in Spotlight, right?
    However, on my site https://test.ulc-moedling.at the footer just shows “FUBIX”, whereas Spotlight on top shows our site name. Template Backend (Layout tab) shows correct site name in footer like in spotlight.

Is this intended or did I miss something?

Thanks

Klaus Ondrich Friend

Thanks for this hint.
    If I understand the code to delete (my PHP knowledge is very poor), it should display the site in footer name like in Spotlight, right?
    However, on my site https://test.ulc-moedling.at the footer just shows “FUBIX”, whereas Spotlight on top shows our site name. Template Backend (Layout tab) shows correct site name in footer like in spotlight.

Thanks

Klaus Ondrich Friend

Thanks for this hint.

Thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi @kondrich

That logo is an image , you can change it with your own logo it is stored into

templatesja_fubiximageslogo-footer.png

Override that image with your logo image

1. Screenshot_6
    pavit Moderator

Hi @kondrich

pavit Moderator

Hi @kondrich

Klaus Ondrich Friend

@pavit,

thank you for explanation!

MarijkeVerkaik Friend

I put my changes in override.css (which I added to the template in the settings) so that if en when the template updates, the changes won’t be lost…

MarijkeVerkaik Friend

I put my changes in override.css (which I added to the template in the settings) so that if en when the template updates, the changes won’t be lost…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  MarijkeVerkaik 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum