Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

On the last version log I see that now we can order Hikashop categories by the "category_ordering" value.

But I don’t know how to do it.

I have searched on the edit filter view on backend and I don’t obtain anything.

Any tip?

Thanks in advance.

Victor

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can u share the link where you found it in the log?
    As I noticed there is no such option for the order you can select the category in the filter and sort them via custom fields only.

Regards

peterchain Friend

it was a requested feature together with FALANG Support.

FLAANG was successful and I thought this was too when reading this LOG

https://pm.joomlart.com/projects/JAECFILTER/issues/JAECFILTER-84?filter=allopenissues

1. Captura-de-pantalla-2018-01-05-a-les-19.34.24
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    As I checked the log its new feature request that does not implement as it found not fit, You can see the status is unresolved and closed.
    Sorry, we are unable to complete all new feature request as it needs to modify the code for a pre-built extension.

Regards

peterchain Friend

Sorry for my poor understanding,

you mean you still have not a solution ?

or

you are not going to implement a solution ?

Thank you.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    We have fixed the issue of language support, another request is a new feature request from you to add in extension, that we raised to team for review but it’s not possible to add a new feature at this stage, as the extension is already built and adding this feature needs to modify the extension a lot. So this request can not be completed as its something fall in personal customisation and needs too much custom work in extension.
    Sorry, we are unable to complete all new feature request for a pre-built extension.
    Regards

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Victor,

In this topic: https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/hikashop-falang-translation-is-required/ we mainly discussed about the Hikashop / Falang translation feature and it’s solved so that issue was closed. With each feature request/wishlist, pls help us separate it in different topics like this, it’ll be helpful for the community if others have the same concern.

For the feature of ‘order categories on hikashop’, if there are more people interested in this feature (like Falang translation), the team will consider to add it as improvement for JA Megafilter because this feature is a bit complicated and take time to implement.

Hope you understand.

peterchain Friend

Sorry for my limited understanding of your Developer Tracker:

As I was writing down a proposal for a simple fix for this need I rechecked your tracker and found this:

Details Type: Task Status:CLOSED (View Workflow) Priority: Major Resolution: Fixed Affects Version/s: None Fix Version/s: 1.1.1 Labels:None

Updated: 09/Jan/18 2:18 AM

As the tracker shows: Resolution: Fixed

Can I understand from this that you finally fixed this ordering request and it will come on a next release?

Thank you.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  peterchain.

1. Captura-de-pantalla-2018-02-01-a-les-12.34.01
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

In this topic: https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/hikashop-falang-translation-is-required/ we mainly discussed about the Hikashop / Falang translation feature and it’s solved so that issue was closed. With each feature request/wishlist, pls help us separate it in different topics like this, it’ll be helpful for the community if others have the same concern.

Hi,
    As my we shared details in last post,
    https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/hikashop-falang-translation-is-required/
    there are two requests in this post and one request that fixed by us. The other new feature request is not possible as it needs a lot of customisation in the product. If there are more demands for this feature in the future, it can be considered for development.

Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum