Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I would like to disable the two banners on the right side of the slideshow and resize the ‘features-slideshow’ to use the whole screen, something like 580×860 image size.

I have unpublished Banner 1 and Banner 2 (under modules) but I don’t know where to go to resize the slideshow banner ([Features] Slideshow) to fit the whole area.

Cheers,

Leif.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Leif,

Go to Backend > Extensions > Modules > find module called [Spotlight] Features Intro in t3-features-intro position and change the width as my screenshot: http://prntscr.com/bdbils

framos41 Friend

Hello!

I have followed this steps but the banner just fits the original area plus the area of the 2 banners unpublished and removed from the module, how can i have the banner fit the whole screen width as in the example attached?

Thank you!

1. front-end-layout-example
    Saguaros Moderator

You can provide the URL and Admin login info of your site, I will have a look.

framos41 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

The account seems not correct, could you check again?

framos41 Friend

Sorry, now you can use the credentials provided.

Regards!

Saguaros Moderator

I updated the file: ROOT/templates/your_default_template/tpls/blocks/t3-features-intro.php

$colFeatures = "col-md-12 col-lg-12";

and the slideshow is showing wider now, pls have a look.

framos41 Friend

Thank you! i can see now its wider but can the slideshow be full screen width and prevent having that space between the slideshow and the main menu? to have it looking as the attached image?

Thank you regards!

1. front-end-layout-example-1
    Saguaros Moderator

I remove the div tag with ‘container’ class in ‘t3-features-intro’ block: /tpls/blocks/t3-features-intro.php
    and it displays in full width now.

With the gap between the menu and slideshow, I removed it by adding this css rule:

.t3-features-intro {
      margin-top: 0;
    }

into the custom.css file on your site.

framos41 Friend

Thank you!

It is displaying full width now and without the gap!

Question solved!

Regards!

Saguaros Moderator

You’re welcome!

Let me know if you need further help.

And have a nice day!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum