Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I like how the main menu in Purity III is Fixed when you scroll down.

With that being said, I need to create a 2nd menu that is maybe 160px below the top menu, and I want this second menu to become the mega menu that is ‘fixed once you scroll past it’. Like this example:

http://themeforest.net/item/meganews-magazine-responsive-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/7216941

Notice how you scroll past the menu and at this point the menu is fixed to the top of the page and it spans across the entire page…then when you scroll back up, it becomes ‘relative’ again when you scroll past it again.

I have not been able to find any JoomlArt sites that use this style of menu yet, could someone advise how I would go about creating such a menu feature?

Thanks,

newsun11026 Friend

Hi,
    You can see our tutorial here
    If you can’t do it, don’t hesitate to contact us.

austenn01 Friend

<em>@newsun11026 421235 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    You can see our tutorial here
    If you can’t do it, don’t hesitate to contact us.</blockquote>

Hello,

I dont mean to be rude, but please read what I wrote and look at the example…Purity III already has a ‘sticky’ menu…but the PROBLEM with Joomlart implementation of stick (fixed) menu, is that it affixs the menu to the top of the page ALL the time. As i said above and showed in my example, i do not want this…i want the menu further down the page.

swissa Friend
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  swissa 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum