Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello
    How to make the menu and the logo of the homepage is positioned as on the other pages ?
    Thank you

TomC Moderator

So that I can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as set “Optimize CSS” to “No” within your Template Manager–General settings

Ninja Lead Moderator

It would be great if you can include url of your site, an illustrated screenshot of what you are trying to achieve. It would help to understand the issue.

tilt Friend

Thank you for your help, but I resolved the problem in change my template with T3_blank. Bests regards

TomC Moderator

<em>@tilt 401887 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you for your help, but I resolved the problem in change my template with T3_blank. Bests regards</blockquote>

Glad you were able to resolve your issue … All the best with your continuing site development !!!

🙂

tilt Friend

Hello,
    I have another problem, I don’t find where I can center my logo. Do you know where I can to it with the t3 blank template ?
    Best regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

You may need some changes in CSS. You can post URL of site you’re working on here, I will give you further suggestion.

tilt Friend

For the moment you can see the site here

Ninja Lead Moderator

My solution will help you to do that

+ Open templates/t3_blank/tpls/blocks/header.php file

From

<div class="span8 logo">
    Change

<div class="span12 logo">

+ Open templates/t3_blank/less/style.less file

Add new script

#t3-header .logo {
    text-align: center;
    }

#t3-header .logo-image {
    margin: 0px auto !important;
    width: 100%;
    }

tilt Friend

Great ! that’s work, thank you

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tilt 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum