Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

1. How do I make slideshow contents look smoothly and fit in the mobile dive please see the picture tattach
      When I test it on the local and chorme responsive browser.?

2. How do I make drop down menu to bg blue like the theme and active menu text abouttus is white for each menu when people move mouse pointer? Please see the picture support2 Please help please.
      Thank you in advance.
      Meth

1. support1
    2. support2
    pavit Moderator

Hi there

We will need to take a look at your css files first to suggest a solution to your question , so please find a way to publish your website somewhere from where we can access it and look at your settings.

Regards

methawee Friend

Hi ,
    First of all thank you very much to you to reply back to me. Is it possible If you can turn on JA Slideshow on your Demo site http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#ja_sugite then you will see the real site too sine I don’t do anything with your (not me) css I just installed quick start.zip file from you real site. Then I tested on local for responsive by google chrome, Fire Fox and IE and MS Edge that I saw and take screen short to you. please help about this. If you could.

Thank you very very much,
    Meth

pavit Moderator

Hi there

If you look at demo site here http://ja-sugite.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/ you will see that slideshow is hidden for default on small and extra small devices , this is intentionally done by template developers , if you need to enable it for mobile devices it will need of a custom work over files – it is not a template problem then.

Regards

methawee Friend

Hi,

Yes I enable it for mobile devices it’s look not really good as picture I send that’s why I need you help and let you know could you please enable it for mobile devices on your demo site and people can see and testing it everything working very good please. Please help please.

Regards,
    Meth

pavit Moderator

could you please enable it for mobile devices on your demo site and people can see and testing it

Hi

You can enable it and then as i said request for a quote to have it showed also on mobile devices, you can ask for a quote from HERE.

methawee Friend

Hi,
    No No I don’t want that I just need your to turn it on on demo site that you can see the template problem then. Why do I need a custom work over files sine you not test it yet on Demo site please check it. If some file may wrong or not working good on that. I have tested it as the picture I show you. That’s why I need support from you.I just want to let you know that is not working for mobile site. Please help I don’t want to by any extra quote.

Please see the Q&A by Pankaj Sharma on this too https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/slide-in-small-and-extra-small-layout/ This is Pankaj Sharma said.

Regards,
    Meth

pavit Moderator

That’s why I need support from you.I just want to let you know that is not working for mobile site.

Hi

I cannot enable it on demo site for 1 main reason , it is hidden on mobile devices intentionally and it is not an issue, for this reason i told you if you want it enabled you will need to change some php files and css code and since template was released in that manner it couldn’t be considered a template issue and your needs ( showed on mobile devices ) can be considered a custom work .

Hope i was clear enough

Best regards

allanrealestateteam Friend

Hello,
    Everyone know more than 90% use smartphones to navigate in internet. Why you hide the main slideshow on mobile devices from the template? Not look good… Can you tell me please, how much can be for the custom work. I need this enable ASAP.

Thank you

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  allanrealestateteam 6 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum