Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi Adam
    i wnat used ja-platon.kunena template to my site. my site used ja-social-ii themplate. please tell me how to do.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @isspy,

Please edit the thread (first post), choose Require Help From Staff + Mod/Admin? then provide your site url with temporary admin account there so I can check this matter for you.

In addition, please clarify a little bit about your problem so I can assist you better.

isspy Friend

Hi Adam:
    Relevant information has been submitted.

up

isspy Friend

@adam,

we rename kunena.default-min.css, a temporary solution this problem.
    here’s a better way to solve this problem?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @isspy,

Please stay tuned while I’m checking this matter for you and I will reply back shortly.

Best regards,

Adam.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @isspy,

Thanks for your patience. First, look like the temporary account can barely access to backend but without proper Power Users permission, I couldn’t check anything.

About how to use extended style for Kunena, you can check this section in our documentation.

isspy Friend

Thanks your support!

Adam M Moderator

Hi @isspy,

Glad to be of assistance. If you still have any question, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Best regards,

Adam.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum