Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

greetings:

I need someone to indicate as eliminating the home page. I’ve disabled in the corresponding module, but still I still see as I show in the picture attached. template zeolite II

1. imagen
    Sherlock Friend

<em>@dobasda 321149 wrote:</em><blockquote>greetings:

I need someone to indicate as eliminating the home page. I’ve disabled in the corresponding module, but still I still see as I show in the picture attached. template zeolite II

</blockquote>

can you post here your url ? I just want to be sure on the section that you want to eliminate :), Do you want to remove it from all pages ?

dobasda Friend

Hi, I have it on a local server I’m testing and then get on a remote sevidor so I can not put the URL, it is only on the main page where I want to eliminate that as a module I have everything but nothing dasactivado

Sherlock Friend

Hi dobasda,

You can go to back-end of your default menu item (go to edit default menu item setting), there under the Parameters (System) panel you would see a field name Page Class Suffix just enter a class suffix there,For example you enter there test
    Then you open the file of templatesja_zeolite_iilayoutsdefault.php replace this code
    [PHP] <body id=”bd” class=”fs<?php echo $this->getParam(JA_TOOL_FONT);?> <?php echo $this->browser();?>”>[/PHP]
    by this
    [PHP] <?php
    // Get the page/component configuration
    global $mainframe;
    $params = &$mainframe->getParams();
    ?>
    <body id=”bd” class=”fs<?php echo $this->getParam(JA_TOOL_FONT);?> <?php echo $this->browser();?> <?php echo $params->get(‘pageclass_sfx’); ?>”>[/PHP]

Now you have a class suffix for your homepage, to eliminate the mentioned section you can try as follow
    Open the file of templates/ja_zeolite_ii/css/template.css and add this css at it’s bottom

body.test #ja-current-content{
    display:none;
    }

Try it and let me know if it help !

dobasda Friend

Hi, I tried what you are indicating to me but nothing happened as usual. I reinstalled joomla and the part that says if I want to install components of the template examples I have not, but when you preview the page appears completely clean but that module is still there.

Sherlock Friend

<em>@dobasda 322005 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, I tried what you are indicating to me but nothing happened as usual. I reinstalled joomla and the part that says if I want to install components of the template examples I have not, but when you preview the page appears completely clean but that module is still there.</blockquote>

Hi dobasda,

I might have thought of a wrong section so the changes I suggested have not worked. I am afraid that you would need to give me your url so I can see the section that you want to eliminate, without url, i am shooting in the dark.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum