Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

How to edit modules from frontend ? I have used ja_biz temmplate. I have set modules and menuu in global configuration but still it is not showing any edit icon. some days before it was showing the edit icon and when we click on it it was redirecting us to admin panel and was saying that "You are not permitted to use that link to directly access that page (#136). "

While i have installed fresh joomla on my local server and it is allowing us to edit modules from front-end.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Did you try to switch default template to a standard template of Joomla like Beez or Protostar?

And see how it goes.

Regards

Amy Friend

yes it is working with default template that’s why i am here. i think your template not support this feature or somethings have issue with your template so please suggest what can i do for this…..

Saguaros Moderator

There maybe 3rd party extensions installed on your site and it causes conflict with template: http://prntscr.com/eqleot

Could you try to disable them first?

I check with JA Biz in my local and the edit icon still shows normally.

Amy Friend

Hiii,

We have fixed the error, you have shown us in http://prntscr.com/eqleot But it is still showing this error
    "You are not permitted to use that link to directly access that page (#158). "

When we click on the edit icon in frontend module. Have you any suggestion how to fix this issue.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

This would be an issue with your Joomla installation, the template has no effect on these kinds of functions, it only stylizes the site. There are a lot of posts here about the same issue, across various versions of Joomla:

https://github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/issues/9615

Amy Friend

I have read all the post but there is no any one give solution and it was working before upgrading the joomla that’s why i need your support….

Saguaros Moderator

There maybe something wrong with the upgrade process, how did you perform the upgrade?

Amy Friend

we have upgrade joomla via "joomla update" and it is default extension in joomla 3.X and we know very well how to update joomla and have experienced 100 plus joomla site upgrade on different version….

so please give us proper solution or let us know your template compatibly with joomla current version…

Saguaros Moderator

Our template is compatible with Joomla 3.x, I just tried to install quickstart package of JA Biz and it works well.

Amy Friend

Thankyou, We have fixed the issue, the actual problem was in t3 system plugin,

We have changed this plugin with the fresh one and frontend module editing is now working. 🙂

Saguaros Moderator

Glad to hear it works now.

Have a nice day!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum