Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello! Is it possible to show in Megamenu only Font Awesome icons without text? There is another topic where topicstarter uses 1x1px transparent png but if I do so it works but Off-canvas menu items are not displayed so this is not a solution.

Is there a more elegant solution for this than adding a transparent image? Can this be done by the standard features of T3?

• This topic was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by  alex feel. Reason: SOLVED
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can add the icon from the Mega menu options, and add extra classes on the Menu menu item on which you want to hide the title.
    Now apply custom style on that menu item to hide the title via custom.css file.
    You can check this demo site to see the style classes used to hide the Title of the home menu.

Regards

alex feel Friend

Thanks! But I found it’s better to use:

text-indent: 100%;
    white-space: nowrap;
    overflow: hidden;

instead:

text-indent: -9999em;

The new technique was invented by Scott Kellum and published on Zeldman.com.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome!
    The same has been applied on the demo site i shared to you.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum