Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

What is the proper way to create project category and articles so that the prev and next button displays on the article pages under the respective category.

this is buggy. sometimes the prev button shows and then other times it does not.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I have to check this bug directly on your site, please give me the URL of your site and admin login via private reply.

Regards

imported_360admin Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    imported_360admin Friend

if you look on the signs and lettering menu item on your screen shot you will note that the prev and next buttons do not display on any of the articles. it is actually more complicated than this.

please refer to the other correspondence. i can try to recreate each page to see if it will work

https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-create-project-menu-bar-horizontal-as-in-the-sample/

this is not easy to explain short of a full scale QA on the navigation.

anyway thank you

imported_360admin Friend

if you look on signage section it has Articles ยป Isotope Layout – yet there are no prev / next button.

i created my own menu. u may want to do a more thorough qa to see what i mean

its a nice template otherwise

btw, you deactivated my pages. that have the isotype layout and no prev button for digital.

yes if we start from scratch it works, and we make certain modifications it doesnt…

long story…

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You can provide me the FTP account via private reply. I will help you to check this bug directly from your source code.

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum