Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

<em>@aliciafh 498702 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, thanks for your links of T3. I’ll learn it.

By the way, this is the screenshots of my site:

My URL is tseihadesign.com. Yeah, the frontend looks so messy because the custom tab doesn’t work well. Can you help me with the code? Does Purity iii integrate well with K2?

That’s the drop down menu. I want to change the hover color into darker grey so when the color change will be more subtle. How can I do that?

I’m working on this site almost 3 weeks until now and I still unable to see the real progress. I’m frustrated, because as a designer we want a clean frontend. I know, designing is not the same as putting some blocks as what is happening with the module. Please help.

Alicia.</blockquote>

Hi
    Your site is offline , kindly check it .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@aliciafh 498702 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, thanks for your links of T3. I’ll learn it.

By the way, this is the screenshots of my site:

My URL is tseihadesign.com. Yeah, the frontend looks so messy because the custom tab doesn’t work well. Can you help me with the code? Does Purity iii integrate well with K2?

That’s the drop down menu. I want to change the hover color into darker grey so when the color change will be more subtle. How can I do that?

I’m working on this site almost 3 weeks until now and I still unable to see the real progress. I’m frustrated, because as a designer we want a clean frontend. I know, designing is not the same as putting some blocks as what is happening with the module. Please help.

Alicia.</blockquote>

Hi
    Your site is offline , kindly check it .

aliciafh Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 498850 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    Your site is offline , kindly check it .</blockquote>

Oh sorry, I’ve opened it. Welcome.

aliciafh Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 498850 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    Your site is offline , kindly check it .</blockquote>

Oh sorry, I’ve opened it. Welcome.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    To
    change the bg color of menu item when its open .
    Add below code in custom.css

.t3-megamenu .mega-nav > li.open > a, .t3-megamenu .dropdown-menu .mega-nav > li.open > a {
    background: #515151!important
    }

Chnage color code with your color code .

Nav tab Html code not working because its in Para Tag , Add code in your editor source code .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    To
    change the bg color of menu item when its open .
    Add below code in custom.css

.t3-megamenu .mega-nav > li.open > a, .t3-megamenu .dropdown-menu .mega-nav > li.open > a {
    background: #515151!important
    }

Chnage color code with your color code .

Nav tab Html code not working because its in Para Tag , Add code in your editor source code .

aliciafh Friend

Thanks! It works, but you missed the ; . Thanks.

I noticed your code suggestion involves with many items in a row:

Is it the part of bootstrap? Where can I learn it so I can configure the layout by my own needs? Because one thing I asked you is only about the hover color on mega menu. Let’s say I want to change the thin line in the dropdown – mega menu too. And so on.. By knowing myself how to configure it I can solve my own problem easier.

Please help the link of tutorial if you may know.
    Thanks a lot!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can use inspect element from your browser console / inspect element and override css via custom.css file .

Here is documentation for T3 customization

aliciafh Friend

Ah yeah, I’ve bookmarked it. And for inspect element, you meant developer tools from Chrome (I’m using Chrome)?

Okay, Thanks a lot for this information. Nice to talk with you.:)

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  aliciafh 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum