Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

To configure JoomlArt template for 1.0.x version, please go to its folder. For example, to config ja_larix template, go to folder templates/ja_larix.
    Open the configuration file name ja_vars_1.0x.php (Some old version of JA templates will have the name ja_vars.php or included in index.php file. But the code should be similar)

There are a list of variable in this file that you can customize:

[PHP]
    # BEGIN: TEMPLATE CONFIGURATIONS ##########
    ####################################
    $_params = new mosParameters(”);
    # Change the width of the template
    $_params->set(JA_TOOL_SCREEN,’wide’); // wide, narrow
    # default color
    $_params->set(JA_TOOL_COLOR,’default’); //default, orange, red
    #font size default
    $_params->set(JA_TOOL_FONT,3);
    # Choose your prefer Menu Type
    $_params->set(JA_TOOL_MENU,’moo’); // split, moo, css, dropline
    # Joomla menutype used in main navigation
    $_params->set(‘menutype’,’mainmenu’);

# Template Logo
    $_params->set(‘logoType’, ‘image’); // image, text
    $_params->set(‘logoText’, ”); // used if logoType is text
    $_params->set(‘sloganText’, ‘Your slogan’); // used if logoType is text
    # END: TEMPLATE CONFIGURATIONS ##########
    [/PHP]

• JA_TOOL_SCREEN will affect template width, you can set to wide or narrow and sometimes you will have auto option.
    • JA_TOOL_COLOR will affect the template color scheme. When you check the comment behind it, you will see the list of color that you can apply.
    • JA_TOOL_FONT will affect the template font size.
    • JA_TOOL_MENU will affect the template menu style. It often appear after or above header of JA template. You will see the options available in the comment behind it. Often you will have 4 options split, moo, css, dropline
    • $_params->set(‘menutype’,’mainmenu’); you can set which menu will be display in the menu bar of template here. Put in the menu name like: othermenu, topmenu,…
    • # Template Logo
    • $_params->set(‘logoType’, ‘image’); // image, text
      $_params->set(‘logoText’, ”); // used if logoType is text
      $_params->set(‘sloganText’, ‘Your slogan’); // used if logoType is text
      These options appear in some newer templates only. You can choose which type of your logo in the header. If logo type is text, then you have 2 option under to set Text of logo and your text slogan.

Some other old template will have different configuration in the file:
    [PHP]
    # BEGIN: TEMPLATE CONFIGURATIONS ##########
    #support extra color themes
    $ja_color_themes = array(‘default’,’red’); // You can add more color array if needed
    # Change the width of the template
    $ja_width_default = ‘narrow’; // ‘narrow’: 800×600; ‘wide’: 1024×768;
    # default color
    $ja_color_default = ”; //blank for default, else pick one of in extra color themes $ja_color_themes
    #font size default
    $ja_font_size_default = 3;
    # Enable users option
    $ja_tool = 7; // 0: disable all; 1: Screen tool; 2: font tool; 3: screen + font; 4: color tool; 5: screen + color; 6: font + color; 7: all;
    # Choose your prefer Menu Type
    $ja_menutype = 4; // 1: Split Menu; 2: Son of Suckerfish Dropdown Menu; 3: Transmenu; 4: Dropline menu

# END: TEMPLATE CONFIGURATIONS ##########
    [/PHP]

These options is similar to above, just check the available options in the comment next to each variable.

Desperandos Friend

Hi

Thanks for the great Template. But how can i install this template in my Joomla 1.0.15?
    Every time i try to upload the .zip it displays thais the wrong file. Finaly i extracted and i uploaded manualy but nothing more…
    Is there a different packege for the Joomla 1.0.xx ???

Thanks in advaced

script06 JATCJA JobBoard

The installations for Joomla 1.0.xx are the same. Make sure you select the right installation package.

Installation tutorial can be found via: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12836

Desperandos Friend

<em>@script06 62734 wrote:</em><blockquote>The installations for Joomla 1.0.xx are the same. Make sure you select the right installation package.

Installation tutorial can be found via: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12836</blockquote>

Thanks for the reply
    Yes I know but where can i find the compatible version of the JA Kulanite template for Joomla 1.0.xx

mj1256 Friend

your posting in the wrong thread, moderator, can you move this to the JA Kulanite template thread.

the answer to the questions is that they release the 1.5.x first and then the 1.x version about 7 to 10 days later

fscadmin Friend

Hi, I would like to know another way to change the JA Mageia Logo for the one of my company…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  fscadmin 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum