Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello, This topic was closed as solved but i reopen it now again since I am facing the same problem for new hotels. In the first 2 hotels in Featured Hotels Modules the Read more link is working fine. It brings you to the reservation Asset. It was corrected from last topic.. Now i noticed that other 2 hotels still have wrong link and is not working. Please advice me how to fix this for future issues or fix it this permanently. so i will not have to open a topic each time?

1. Screenshot_5-1
    2. Screenshot_7-1
    3. Screenshot_8-1
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Basically, the menu will decide the redirection of a page. As I can see that 2 items: Golden Bay / Four seasons are assigned to menu items under the menu ‘Hotels’ in backend of your site so when you click readmore, it will open the detailed page.

While the other items: Crowns Plaza / Adams Beach Hotels are not assigned to any menu item so it keeps displaying under homepage.

You can assign these items to menu item you want, it will show fine then.

Regards

litesvcs Friend

Thank very much for help. It is working fine!

Saguaros Moderator

You’re welcome!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum