Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi there, on my site there is a secondary colour for the theme which is basically green. You can see here in this video the green I am referring to: http://recordit.co/zhpClNNXhx

So specifically the green is located in this css file here: local/css/themes/red/extras/com_easysocial.css

So I guess my question is which less file do I change here as I am not sure?

Thanks for your time.

Saguaros Moderator

@jamjodesign

These elements belongs to EasySocial so you can find LESS file for Easysocial in this directory: ROOT/templates/ja_intranet/less/extras/com_easysocial.less

For example, you want to change the color for ‘label-notification’, you look for this declaration:

// Label
    .label {
      display: inline-block;
      font-weight: @font-weight-normal;

&:empty {
        display: none;
      }

&.label-notification {
        background: @brand-secondary;
        border: 0;
        font-size: 11px;
        line-height: 16px;
        border-radius: @border-radius-small;
      }
    }

As you can see that its background is set with value of ‘brand-secondary’ variable. The declaration of this ‘brand-secondary’ variable (or other variables) can be found in the file: ROOT/templates/ja_intranet/less/variables.less

Search for this line: @brand-secondary: #34bf49;

and change as you wish.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum