Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

At the bottom footer, between the T3 JA Framework logo and the actual footer menu links is a white/grey dividing line.

How can I change the color of that line to match the footer background color ? I don’t want a line separating anything in the footer section.

Does that line run from top to bottom of the template? or is it separated into different lines? Would I just have to change the length of the line somewhere to remove it from the footer and keep it everywhere else?

Stork11 Friend

<em>@country212 341311 wrote:</em><blockquote>At the bottom footer, between the T3 JA Framework logo and the actual footer menu links is a white/grey dividing line.

How can I change the color of that line to match the footer background color ? I don’t want a line separating anything in the footer section.

Does that line run from top to bottom of the template? or is it separated into different lines? Would I just have to change the length of the line somewhere to remove it from the footer and keep it everywhere else?</blockquote>
    Hello country212,

The line style is located in “/templates/ja_mesolite_ii/css/template.css”, line 1129

#ja-footer .main {
    background: url("../images/dot-dark.gif") repeat-y scroll 20% top # 333333
    }

You can change “background: url(“../images/dot-dark.gif”) repeat-y scroll 20% top # 333333″ to “background-color: # 333333” to remove that line.

Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum