Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello.

How can I change Brand Color (blue) at Ja Simpli template (look at the screenshots)?

Should I edit CSS (custom.css) or there is option in backend that allow to setup brand and primary colors.
    I can’t find option in backend 🙁 Can you p;sease attach screenshot of backend?

Thanks.

PS: If I need edit CSS file, please don’t styles (I’ll find it by myself). 🙂

1. Screenshot_15
    2. Screenshot_16
    3. Screenshot_17
    4. Screenshot_18
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can change the colours from Theme customizer. Take a look at this thread for the same matter.
    Hope it helps.

Regards

slepoy Friend

Hi.

Yes, I allready chosed "Red Color" rpeset and changes all link, menu, header, text color to red / black / grey…

But all this items at the screens (in this post and first post) are still blue.

Should I edit it by myself CSS or threre is some option in backend I missed?

Thanks.

1. Screenshot_21
    2. Screenshot_20
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Some of the value needs to be overridden with help of custom.css file.
    You can use firebug or inspect element to check style classes from the browser and then override the code in a custom.css file with a change in the colour code.
    This way you can override any CSS code in site.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum