Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Could you clarify the page you use masthead and the URL of article so I can take a look?

Kindly share the credentials of your site also.

Regards

litesvcs Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I checked your site and saw that article belongs to menu item ID:520

and in the JA Masthead module settings, you add background image for that page already:

[Masshead Itemid="520" title="Plan your Perfect Trip" background="templates/ja_hotel/images/masthead/masthead-8.jpg"]Start your Adventure[/Masshead]

If you want that article has unique / different image, you need to assign that article to another menu item and set the specific background image for that item.

Regards

litesvcs Friend

Hello,

How to assign the article to another menu item? I change category of the article other than the default "Pages" and then i assign this category to a menu ( Hidden)

Thank you

Saguaros Moderator

You can create a new menu item with type of Single Article and point to that article.

Then in backend settings of JA Masthead module, you configure the image for that menu item with the background image as you want.

litesvcs Friend

Thank you! I did it as you suggest with Hidden menu and works fine.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  litesvcs 6 years, 3 months ago.

The topic ‘How to apply a Unique JaMasshead picture to a new article?’ is closed to new replies.