Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I think these templates are too sophisticated for me.
    I am a newbie to this and I think I got in over my head.

So many questions go unanswered here.
    Maybe I could us my $70 better somewhere else.

I sent an email to the developers two days ago about this but have not received a reply?

Or should I just consider my money “Lost”?
    Note – I signed on just a week ago.

UPDATE – 8. REFUND POLICY: Since JoomlArt is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds after the membership is made, which you are responsible for understanding upon purchasing membership at our site. All license fees are non-refundable.

ErikThorsen Friend

zOzO, try to hang in a bit longer. I am sure you will have replies to your questions, or even try in the Joomla forum if you have problems. Also lot of people able to assist you there I know, cause I have had many great people helping out there. Don’t be afraid to ask questions but do take into consideration that 5000 customers asking about all sorts of things takes a bit of time to reply to it all. Also a good tip is to search the forum first, just to make sure noone else has asked the same things before 🙂

Good luck, hope you can figure out things. Once you get the hang of it it is not that complicated. Although sometimes it is a “real brainer” to find the solution to a problem.

z0z0 Friend

Thanks Erik,

I know how to use search and I know how to use forums. Following my search I see that there are others also not happy with the service.

How about this as a compromise – refund me $30 from the $70.
    This way I pay for the 3 month plan rather than the full year plan.

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi z0z0,
    I hope you will be more patient in mastering Joomla as well as JA templates.
    I think many people will agree that JA templates are the most “easy-to-use” templates compare with other templates provider up to now.

When demands get higher and wishlist is longer, our templates wil have to be more and more advanced in order to provide more flexibilities for users in using and customization.
    I think many people will agree that JA templates are the most “easy-to-use” templates compare with other templates provider up to now.
    Using Joomla templates will require basic HTML and CSS background, you may want to start with older but more simplate template such as JA Procyon, JA Archenar….

douglas Friend

<em>@z0z0 6798 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks Erik,

I know how to use search and I know how to use forums. Following my search I see that there are others also not happy with the service.

How about this as a compromise – refund me $30 from the $70.
    This way I pay for the 3 month plan rather than the full year plan.</blockquote>

z0z0,

Hang in there. Joomlart.com is managed by a good group of people, and you can see that members care, otherwise I would never post this to get you to reconsider. Erik is right, give it some time to learn more about how Joomla works.

I hindsight when I look back at March 2006, when i first started with Joomla and needed a template, I felt somewhat like you feel now. Overwhelmed!

However, back then Joomlart.com offered the best Joomla templates available (and they still do) but they did not have as many members as today. I was always given prompt technical support for my newbie questions. But, it’s almost one year later, with many new templates, which I might add are far superior to what most any other template provider offers, and perhaps Joomlart.com is suffering a bit from it’s own success, as the number of members is now over 5,500 and growing daily.

That in itself must be reassuring that you have made a wise choice in your decision to become a template club member of Joomlart.com. 5,500 plus members and growing daily can’t be wrong!

Joomla is a bit of a bear to learn at first, and so can learning about templates and modules, and components, etc, but with patience and understanding (time) and the natural process of learning how Joomla works, sometimes by trial – error – frustration – and how each template works, you will start to see things more clearly, and then you’ll be pleased that you stuck in there with Joomlart.com.

Hope you give Joomlart.com the chance they deserve.

I’ll do my best to be helpful to you, as I had many Joomla pros help me last year and still do get help from many each day. That’s the Joomla spirit. To get help and help others. So, hang in there zOzO! I am no Joomla or template pro, but I have learned the basics of Joomla and templates, and I will do my best to help you if you have any questions.

Doug

lulumoon Friend

Zozo if you figure out how to get a refund please let me know. These Templates do not work half the time, and most are not compatible with ie7, if they are compatible with 7 they aren’t compatible with 6, since 90% of online users use ie this is not a good deal.

zoom4267 Friend

thes templates work just fine. they are great and easy. all joomla templates work the same. go to preview with positions and see where you need to put stuff., everytime you change a template you have to move stuff around.

i doo all of my work in ie7 and dont have any problems. you can also go to http://www.joomla.org and there are tons of people there and you get replys very quickly.

hang in there these work the same as all other templates.

antoniu1 Friend

I am an old member of Joomlart and am very happy with their service and templates. The templates DO work with IE 6 and 7 and FF, and most of the others browsers too. Sometimes there are some bugs, but hey, with the right attitude those are solved fast enough. Remember, this is someone that has some experience here…

Many people use misconfigured browsers, connections or operating systems, so because of that, a template might not display correctly. But get this well: It if plays on the demoserver, it MUST work? There is not some secret conspiracy going on to cheat anyone? LOL!

You know what you were getting into when becoming a member. You know no one can check if you are ripping all directories here and then ask your money back? Simple, it’s gone.

There is no cook that can cook for all mouths. Likewise for templatebuilders. I love these guys and think these are the most dependable templates in the business.

Let’s enjoy life and look at what pleases. That way we have a wonderful life!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  antoniu1 17 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum