Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I have links I need to show on the home page>

Menalto Friend

Just publish the top menu module in the position you want?left or right will fit best.Or do you want the top menu to be the top menu at top?

lgbtnation Friend

I want it to show under the menu bar… as a sub section of sorts. here is an example site.

http://www.freemagazine.fi/ >> starts where about submenue is located. I would like it to show up there.

But, this is a move detailed template, I haven’t gotten it down 100%… more like 30% 🙂

lgbtnation Friend

Maybe I’m not clear. sorry.

Menu Manager [ topmenu ] There is a section that is not showing at all!
    lgbtnation.org

Menalto Friend

<em>@lgbtnation 26769 wrote:</em><blockquote>I want it to show under the menu bar… as a sub section of sorts. here is an example site.

http://www.freemagazine.fi/ >> starts where about submenue is located. I would like it to show up there.

But, this is a move detailed template, I haven’t gotten it down 100%… more like 30% :-)</blockquote>

If you wanna use it like that just set the menu to dropline menu in the index.php file, and under each “top menu” item you can add sub items and then you get that resoult

lgbtnation Friend

thanks, I”m playing around with it! I guess this will take me a few days! thansk for your help!… any thoughts on the top box> some features won’t take for example, I tried to move the polls on the left, it placed it on the right. It will add it to the bottom, as user 6, but that’s it so far…. I will play around with it and see what happens.

lgbtnation Friend

oh great, thanks, I will do that tomorrow, okay, off to bed, it’s now 2 am. thanks!

lgbtnation Friend

0kay the drop down, menu is done. I thought I set that up yeternight! :-), Thanks much… again I will continue to play witht it! I won’t give up!!!! A,

lgbtnation Friend

well the only issue I see with that, is I’ve aready set it up… so if I create another directory, of sorts, I will have to redo it all, I guess. :-), I can’t believe I have to recreate it all over again, when I had it set up in a different template.! okay I have to go to bed, I’m going to play with this all night!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lgbtnation 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum