Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I want to enable an AUP plugin in the hidden content, but the plugin it’s not loading 🙁 in other custom html modules I have that option and the AUP plugin works but in this module that option it’s not listed and plugin loading it’s not enabled by default!

I see in the custom html module they have this implemented to load content plugins:
    if ($params->def(‘prepare_content’, 1))
    {
    JPluginHelper::importPlugin(‘content’);
    $module->content = JHtml::_(‘content.prepare’, $module->content, ”, ‘mod_custom.content’);
    }

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello,

Please send me PM for FTP account of your site for further checking, I’ll check and resolve this issue for you.

unusec Friend

<em>@Dead Code 454478 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

Please send me PM for FTP account of your site for further checking, I’ll check and resolve this issue for you.</blockquote>

sent you the logins, thanks

Mo0nlight Moderator

hello.
    i fixed that.
    for detail i edited this file : /modules/mod_jasocial_locker/helper.php
    at line : 53.
    [PHP]// only trigger when com AUP install.
    $api_AUP = JPATH_SITE.DS.’components’.DS.’com_alphauserpoints’.DS.’helper.php’;
    if (file_exists($api_AUP)) {
    JPluginHelper::importPlugin(‘content’);
    $content = JHtml::_(‘content.prepare’, $content, ”, ‘mod_jasocial_locker.content’);
    }[/PHP]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mo0nlight 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum