Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I´m starting to run a new portfolio website, and I wish to use Ja Mood, however I need help to get some resources…

Firts of all, I need to create new content types (JA CONTENT TYPES PLUGIN), this template comes with Article and Types types, I need to Create new ones.

• Paintings
    • Engraving

And need to know that is possible, and how to "import" types from other templates, like , I would like to import Events and Gallery types from JA TELINE

Thanks

1. content_types
    2. content_types_TELINE
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

This belongs to the JA Content Type plugin, you will need to customize plugin for template to achieve that.

brenot Friend

Fine, But I expected that you or someone of JA crew teach me or guide me how to do that…

Can you do that?

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

This is quite complicated task as it will require editing in different files. Let me share with the team if they can help further.

Regards

brenot Friend

Thanks,

I understand, and thank you for that,
    However, I think the first part of my question is a little bit simpler…
    as I told:

I need to create new content types (JA CONTENT TYPES PLUGIN)
    for start I need to create two types Paintings and Engraving,

By sample, the Engraving type need to be the followings fields:

Title
    Year
    Techniques
    Measures
    Issues
    Collection

i need to know how to create this, asap, the other Paitings has similar fields, so i think learning one i can do both by myself.

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

I think you should hire a developer to get this done for you, as this would be complicated and take time.

brenot Friend

I cant understand, I thought this forum and de developer membership is for things like that…

You crew create great templates , and tools, but does not gave us documentation and support to use it in real projects…

If create new Article types with this plugin is a task so complex, what for thay are?

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Kindly check the attached file, it’s a zip file, you can unzip and see list of associated files/folders you will edit / customize to add sample Gallery type

1. ja_mood.zip
    brenot Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  brenot 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum