Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I need to Add Capcha to Virtuemart "Ask a a question" pop up.
    it works with protostar template but not with Ja vintas
    it is there working in the background but will not show up on the pop up so no message can be sent without it showing. since you cant check the box. I dont want to disable it.

http://www.lemickracing.com/index.php/shop/road-racing/brakes/master-cylinders/beringer-master-cylinders/beringer-br12-master-cylinder-detail

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

May I know how you add captcha there? you use an extension for it? pls let me know so I will try to take a look.

lemick28 Friend

All I did was get Captcha Recaptcha from google and set it up in the Joomla main configurations. Did nothing else.
    I just need to know where to add the code for the Ja vintas Ask a question page. I dont know where the PHP file is for that page in the template.

Saguaros Moderator

Let me check and will get back to you.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Kindly check the views layout for askaquestion of VM here: ROOT/components/com_virtuemart/views/askquestion/tmpl/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum