Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi,

When i add an e-mail into the text field of a marker it gives the javascript error that the e-mail adress is protected against spambots.

http://schuld.tltest.nl/index.php/landelijke-dekking

Seems it’s not compatible with it? Kinda weird since an e-mail adress is a very common thing to put inside this.

Regards

Tom

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Tom,

Go to Plugin manager from backend of your site and disable Content – Email Cloaking, see the screenshot

Let me know if it helps

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Tom,

Go to Plugin manager from backend of your site and disable Content – Email Cloaking, see the screenshot

Let me know if it helps

Regards

tom_laan84 Friend

Of course that helps but that is so not wanted because of spam reasons. That’s finding a solution for the symptom instead of trying to solve the underlying problem.

tom_laan84 Friend

Of course that helps but that is so not wanted because of spam reasons. That’s finding a solution for the symptom instead of trying to solve the underlying problem.

Ninja Lead Moderator

If you don’t want to use Email Cloaking plugin Disable, You can solve this in two other ways.

+ While using custom Module Prepare content Disable.

+ Using Place holders to fix the issue on particular article.

For more about Joomla spambots error

Hope its helps someone.

Ninja Lead Moderator

If you don’t want to use Email Cloaking plugin Disable, You can solve this in two other ways.

+ With Custom HTML module, set Prepare Content to No.

+ With Article, add this format.

<blockquote> {emailcloak=off }</blockquote>

For more about Joomla spambots error

tom_laan84 Friend

Hmm doesn’t see how a custom html module will help fix the ja image hotspot issue for not accepting HTML inside the description box.

Do you know how i can edit the module to allow it to display html inside it? Otherwhise i think i got to look for a different image hotspot module. But that would feel like cheating on my gf. hihi

tom_laan84 Friend

Hmm doesn’t see how a custom html module will help fix the ja image hotspot issue for not accepting HTML inside the description box.

Do you know how i can edit the module to allow it to display html inside it? Otherwhise i think i got to look for a different image hotspot module. But that would feel like cheating on my gf. hihi

Ninja Lead Moderator

JA Image Hotspot module does not support HTML inside description on that. But you can add {emailcloak=off} into article to show in LANDELIJKE DEKKING page on your site.

<blockquote>Do you know how i can edit the module to allow it to display html inside it? Otherwhise i think i got to look for a different image hotspot module. But that would feel like cheating on my gf. hihi</blockquote>

In this case, you can open modules/mod_jaimagehotspot/tmpl/default.php file and add the custom as you wish.

Ninja Lead Moderator

JA Image Hotspot module does not support HTML inside description on that. But you can add {emailcloak=off} into article to show in LANDELIJKE DEKKING page on your site.

<blockquote>Do you know how i can edit the module to allow it to display html inside it? Otherwhise i think i got to look for a different image hotspot module. But that would feel like cheating on my gf. hihi</blockquote>

In this case, you can open modules/mod_jaimagehotspot/tmpl/default.php file and add the custom as you wish.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum