Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hello !

I’d like to show a horizontal menu in my footer. We had the option with purity 2 for J!15, but we don’t have it with JAT3 2.0 (or i didn’t see it?).

Maybe we can do it by creating a suffix module class? Could someone help me to do this?

Thank you very much 🙂

Regards

Don Lee Friend

Hi,

What do you mean? You want to have 2 menus in your site? If so I’m afraid it’s impossible!

veetouine Friend

Sorry if i’m not clear :-[

For example : here is my website runinng with J1.5! and JA_Putiy II : http://www.net-addict.com

In the footer, there is a menu with 3 items : Recherche | Partenaires référencement | Portail referencement

Those items are displayed horizontaly (i used the option in the menu module)

Is it possible to do it with the T3 framework 2 (blank) and J!1.6?

Thank you !

Don Lee Friend

You need to customize footer block to add static html content of that menu.

veetouine Friend

Ok i see, thank you for your answer 🙂

dlonra22 Friend

<em>@veetouine 233157 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ok i see, thank you for your answer :)</blockquote>

Can you please tell me how you implemented this. I need to implement a second horizontal menu on my purity 3 template. did not really understand the solution above. Thanks for your help.

TomC Moderator

<em>@dlonra22 439501 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you please tell me how you implemented this. I need to implement a second horizontal menu on my purity 3 template. did not really understand the solution above. Thanks for your help.</blockquote>

Where do you want to have a second horizontal menu?

Can you throw together a mock-up screenshot of what you’re wanting to accomplish?

Nazario A Friend

@dlonra22,

Please tell me know where you want to add the second horizontal menu so that I can try help you out.

dlonra22 Friend

position 1 just above main content.

TomC Moderator

What you can do is create a new position above the main content, and then create your second horizontal menu and assign it to that position. Here are a couple of resources which may assist you further . . . .

How To Create A New Module Position

How To Create A Horizontal Menu in Joomla 3.x

2 Horizonal Menus …

How To Create A Horizontal or Vertical Menu in Joomla

dlonra22 Friend

<em>@TomC 439703 wrote:</em><blockquote>What you can do is create a new position above the main content, and then create your second horizontal menu and assign it to that position. Here are a couple of resources which may assist you further . . . .

How To Create A New Module Position

How To Create A Horizontal Menu in Joomla 3.x

2 Horizonal Menus …

How To Create A Horizontal or Vertical Menu in Joomla</blockquote>

have tried most of these before they don’t work with ja purity 3. template even though it has bootstrap

dlonra22 Friend

I have even tried putting some custom css to float items left but its not playing ball. The menu only becomes horizontal when I make it the top menu in the template configuration.

TomC Moderator

What kind of errors did you experience when trying the above ideas?

Nazario A Friend

@dlonra22,

It would be great if you post a illustrated screenshot of you want it and send me the URL, Admin, FTP credential of your site via PM. I shall have a look and try to help you out.

dlonra22 Friend

<em>@TomC 439708 wrote:</em><blockquote>What kind of errors did you experience when trying the above ideas?</blockquote>

Hi Tom, here is a link to the site I am creating as promised. I would like the location menu in the side-bar in position 1 instead, below the slideshow and above the main content. http://79.170.44.83/arnibus.com/index.php/en/

and horizontal as well. getting into that position is no problem.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum