Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

A solution must be created urgently for this:

We purchased JA mega Filter trusting the confidence your wide range of extensions is giving to any new customer browsing your site.

You have a good filter product but a scarce adaptation for HikaShop which lacks very fundamental things like

1. Showing HikaShop category names in the current language.

2. Ordering HikaShop Categories in the filter bar by different criteria
    1. Multilanguage is a must.

As you already know, that’s why you created JA multilingual for low cost translations.

But we want our own for a premium produt as JA Megafilter is.

We use broadly accepted extension FALANG for covering language translation for HikaShop and there is no way your system shows the category in the user language but only shows the original language.

Please we URGENTLY NEED YOUR JA Mega Filter COMPONENT to show the categories in the current session language.

1. Showing option lists with the desired ordering is crucial in e-commerce

By default categories and brands are displayed alphabetically and there is no other option than default.

This is a big limitation harming our projects quality, many times our clients want their categories sorted by HikaShop own position. Other times a custom field for categories would be used as a sort element.

At least to allow sorting by position is a MUST requirement.

PLEASE:

Consider whatever has to be done to quickly solve this needs. if you require an extra payment for this improvements we can consider this.

We are open to consider buying a developer license as a payment for a quick reaction on help. I’ve seen you include a “limited customization support” we first thought was not need for our basic needs.

We need this fix otherwise we cannot use your product and our reputation to our clients will be damaged.

peterchain Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Thanks for your concern. Let me pass to the dev crew for further consideration.

Regards

peterchain Friend

Thanks for your quick answer. I will await your next post.

peterchain Friend

We already have experimented with a fix right now through some tweaks in file jsmegafilter.js

By now only a proof of concept, but it works.

Of course this doesn’t change the fact we need an official implementation to avoid constant maintenance after each update.

Best regards,

Saguaros Moderator

I’ve lined up this as an improvement for JA Mega Filter, kindly wait for the new update from the team.

Thank you!

peterchain Friend

Thanks for your commitment.

I wouldn’t like to be annoying with this topic so please don’t take this bad:

Have you got an estimated date for the release of this features?
    For us this is urging very much

Thanks for your understanding.

Kind regards.

Saguaros Moderator

Unfortunately, I can’t give exact date, kindly follow blog post for update news.

Thank you very much!

peterchain Friend

hi,

any estimation from today on how we can get this improvements available?

We need to decide if we wait for the update or go to develop our own solution.

Thank you.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

The developer is working on the compatibility with Falang, pls stay tuned.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Our developer updated the package, try to take a backup of your site and install the attached file into your site.

Regards

1. hikashop-1.zip
    peterchain Friend

Thank you.

We’ll check this in the next hours and report to you.

best regards,

Pere

peterchain Friend

Sorry for being so late in answering you.

the falang translation works perfectly.

Thank you.

Saguaros Moderator

Great to hear that!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum