Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I need support of Hikashop in Purity III or other templates along with EasyBlog, easydiscuss and kunena.
    For when you will have support for HikaShop?

Thanks,
    Best regards,
    Jose A.Molina

TomC Moderator

There is not going to be any “direct support” for HikaShop for Purity III.

You can use HikkaShop on your own – provided the most current version of HikkaShop is compatible with the Joomla version utilized within Purity III. The same goes for the other extensions/components you mentioned.

Phill Moderator

Tom, Please read Hung’s comments on this in the blog. He is actively speaking to component developers with a view to adding support for Purity III including Hikashop – http://www.joomlart.com/blog/joomla-templates/purity-iii-i-am-back-and-way-cooler . It is certainly something I would welcome.

TomC Moderator

True enough, Phil – and I stand corrected with regard to direct support for HikkaShop

In the interim, my secondary comments stand . . . . .

Purity III is, at it’s core, a Joomla based template and – as such – those extensions which are compatible with the relative underlying core version of Joomla can/should be able to be utilized accordingly.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum