Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I want to hide template name and I followed these steps:

• Unzip the template package locally
    • Rename template folder “ja_teline_v” to “new_name”
    • Open templateDetails.xml file and rename every occurrence of the old template name in this file with “new_name” (tag ) and rename language file in tag
    • Also rename language/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_ newname.ini and language/en-GB/en-GB.tpl new_name.sys.ini
      At the end zip the folder install through the Joomla backend.

But at Components > JoomlArt Extensions Manager > Data not found
    There is no template to “Check update”

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    When u rename the template it loose the original property and no more under JA Products as the template renamed . JA Extension manager only updated the template and extension when it found the product is a JA Product . In this case you need to update the template manually after comparing the file .
    To show the template in JAEM list make sure you Hide non JA Extensions are set to YES in JAEM configuration .

PS : I suggest you to use original template so u can get the updates via JAEM and update them simply :).

APOSTOLOS FOUKIS Friend

Hi,
    I want change (hide) template name
    I mean when someone sees the source code of my website – he will not be able to see what template is used. (………/mysite/templates/teline_v/css/………. )
    How can I do this?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Here is tutorial for How to change a Joomla template name

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum