Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

When video in full screen mode is viewed on a some larger screens, video controls scroll out of view and cannot be used.

Smaller viewports appear to work fine, but larger screen are having trouble holding the entire height of the video.

Thanks.
    John.

Adam M Moderator

Hi John,

May thanks for your report, I raised an issue so development team can have a look, you can see it here.

psihohealer Friend

the controls are hidden by making the video longer in height than its container. U can remedy this by adding a custom.css rule for the iframe that is displaying the video..

iframe { height: 80%!important; }

however the problem still remains because the user has to click on the first button that is generated by acm hero style 4 module in order to get to the controls for the video itself. I see why this is done from a design perspective and it is useful.. for me i need my button to play or stop the video.. i remember earlier versions of Uber had this support.. but with all these new shenanigans with the hiding of the video controls the basic stop and play when clicked on video functionality seems to be lost.

where could the JavaScript that controls this be found?
    Thank you

Adam M Moderator

Hi @psihohealer,

As you can see the answer in issue link above. The JA ACM Hero style 4 is video background module so video navigation is not supported. If you want to implement a video module, use Custom HTML module and paste your Youtube embed code there instead.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum