Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dear Joomlart,

I’m having few problem.

1. The Hero block – "Hero 5.2", click on the play button doesn’t play the video.
    2. Refer attachment, only limited text color available text editing. How do i add more?
    3. The Footer block – "Footer 6.1", the email subscription is limited to Mailchimp Api Link option. Can i use other provider/customize it?
    4. I’ve installed and actived "JA Quick Contact", assigned it to the Home page and "QuickContact" position under JA Builder. However it doesn’t show up in the page.
    5. Can i choose to use multiple font in one page? Right now only one font in the base & headings font.

1. screen
    2. screen1
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Below are my answers for your questons:

1) I will pass to the team for further checking on this.

2) The tool provide Generic Text type so you can add custom color for selected text, follow this topic: https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/basic-text-formatting-tools-needed/#post-1023768

3) May I know which provider you suggest? I will pass to the team for further checking.

4) The team are in progress of updating this kind of contact module for builder, pls stay tuned for the new update.

5) Could you share the credentials of your site and clarify how you want to change here?

Yap Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Could you share the login info so I will check for you?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum