Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I want a true 3 column layout of vauxite template, this has been solved for other templates like Kulanite. http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/convert-from-2-columns-layout-to-3-columns-layout/

Is it possible to create a similar layout for vauxite template?

Thanks in advance.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

Please backup your code and download my package and overwrite to your templates.
    1. index.php file in templates/ja_vauxite folder.
    2. template.css file in templates/ja_vauxite/css folder .
    3.ja.ddmod.js file in templatesja_vauxite/js folder.

Abdul Kadir Friend

Thank you very much for your effort and thank you for the useful modification, i really appreciate it!

davemars Friend

I’ve tried this. It works ok when i have left and right modules both enabled. but when i only have one side enabled i get a mess . i need it so it works for:

left module, content
    left module, content, right module
    content, right module

Thanks.

1. vauxite
    lonnstrom Friend

How is this marked “solved” and “sticky” if no one has replied to the problem? The member “davemars” has identified the issue with the one column breaking (gray stripe). I have the same exact issue and would like to know how to resolve it. Also, searching through this forum, I found several members identifying the issue, but no one responded to these. I think the issue lies with the fp news module not working if user 5 is not being used and only the narrower right column is used. Thanks you!

dreamcatcher29 Friend

Hi,

i use the hack with the 3 column layout, but i need the second column (main content area) in width 100%. How can i change this in the template?

Regards,
    Michael

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  dreamcatcher29 14 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum