Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

hi, i want some help here, I want to remove intro text from homepage, just want to show title of the article. I atached an image so you can see wich text I want to remove. (just want the title in everything)

Second, the social icon in the tope page, it doesnt let me edit, every time that i save, joomla crashed and received a message that cant access the web page

pavit Moderator

I atached an image so you can see wich text I want to remove.

Hi

No images attached at this post , could you also post a link to your website ? and if possible also a temp super user account for it to test the social icon module , since i cannot replicate your problem on my installation.

hdavid90 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator
    hdavid90 Friend
    pavit Moderator

Hi there

Sorry for the delay

I fixed social module in position head-social , if you want to edit it you should first disable your default editor from global configuration.

Regarding intro text as i can see you already solved it.

Regards

hdavid90 Friend

Thanks, can you tell me how you fix it? I always disable editor before doing that but no idea what happened

hdavid90 Friend

Edit: Wrong post

pavit Moderator

Thanks, can you tell me how you fix it?

I disabled default editor and page cache plugin and added code to your custom-html module.

as you can see, in mobile device , the homepage. the part of the logo is hiding some part of the slide. In some articles, that part hide the title of the article

Since this topic has a different subject and it was solved, please open a new topic for your new issue.

Best regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum