Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hi all…
    i have ja_procyon … i saw in you Live Demo … that when whe change to 800×600 or 1024×768 .. you can surf the site and the size mantains …

but in my case .. if i change to 1024×768 .. and then refresh or click on a link menu .. the size resets … is always on Auto Adjust….

anyone can tell me what is the problem ? … the template doenst save the size setting on a cookie ?

if anyone knows why this happen please
    thanks

cis3038 Friend

Were experiencing the same problem…

We want ours always to be 1024×768… How can we “tell” the template that?
    It’s always shows the template at full width when watching the page on a different computer?

Thanks,
    Allan

ShannonN Friend

ruizit0;2623hi all…
    i have ja_procyon … i saw in you Live Demo … that when whe change to 800×600 or 1024×768 .. you can surf the site and the size mantains …

but in my case .. if i change to 1024×768 .. and then refresh or click on a link menu .. the size resets … is always on Auto Adjust….

anyone can tell me what is the problem ? … the template doenst save the size setting on a cookie ?

if anyone knows why this happen please
    thanks

I notice you are not a member under this user name ruizit0
    has your membership run out or do you have more than one account?

ShannonN Friend

cis3038;6365Were experiencing the same problem…

We want ours always to be 1024×768… How can we “tell” the template that?
    It’s always shows the template at full width when watching the page on a different computer?

Thanks,
    Allan

I notice you are not a member under this user name Allan
    has your membership run out or do you have more than one account?

ShannonN Friend

Strange how they never bothered to come back for more help 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ShannonN 16 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum