Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

hello, i am using Teline v, i am having difficulty displaying all articles on category view, when you click on entertainment for example, it display only six articles, but i don’t want that, i want the articles to be shown and reload old articles when visitors scroll down. and continuous.
    if that is not achievable, how do i increase the number of articles on display.
    plus some category does not have a next button where visitors can click on to display the next set of articles, this really have a negative impart on my site, as old articles are hidden, not click on.
    please help me fix this

Manos Moderator

You will probably need a 3rd party add on to achieve something like that.

goldfishn Friend

ok, do you have any idea?

Manos Moderator

You need to search on JED for an infinity scroll add on.

goldfishn Friend

ok thanks

kroint Friend

Hi, did you find some solution for that?
    I need to possibility to show all articles…

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

JA Teline V is special template which implements a new type of menu: Special Page: Blank Content which is used in Entertainment category page as you can see in our demo site. In which, template uses ACM module to show content from selected category.

What you can do is:

• Find a suitable extension which supports infinity load articles as mentioned above.

• Change the menu item type to normal Category Blog and select number of articles you want to show.

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum