Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I tried finding the parameters for the header text and haven’t found it yet. Looked throught the index.php and template_css.css with no luck on anything I changed to test (color).

I need to make this a readable font and include a picture. What file should I be looking at?

Kindest,
    Ben

mersan Friend

I’ve looked as well and not found it. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks

Hung Dinh Friend

it is the title of your Joomla site

mersan Friend

Where does one change the font though?

deltina Friend

Did anyone figure this out? Is this template still supported?

Hung Dinh Friend

The settings are in sIRF files, does anyone here have URL and we will try to single out the codes?

deltina Friend

Hung,

I was having too many other problems with this template, and switched to a newer one. But if my client still insists on this one, I will come back and we can figure it out.

Thanks!

Hung Dinh Friend

Sure deltina,
    I will be here to help if you have any problem 🙂

billyk Friend

Hi there,

I love your website and it’s products.

I am having some styling issue around the sIRF Flash text that is loading on my pages. Please take a look and tell me what I need to do:
    http://granvillevermont.org/beta/index.php?option=com_docman&Itemid=66
    It’s greatly appreciated!

Will

<em>@originalroot 733 wrote:</em><blockquote>I tried finding the parameters for the header text and haven’t found it yet. Looked throught the index.php and template_css.css with no luck on anything I changed to test (color).

I need to make this a readable font and include a picture. What file should I be looking at?

Kindest,
    Ben</blockquote>

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  billyk 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum