Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Do we get a menu with this? Like in the demo

TomC Moderator

<em>@chiappa 314642 wrote:</em><blockquote>Do we get a menu with this? Like in the demo</blockquote>
    If you want a virtual clone of the demo version, then what you’ll want to do is download/upload and install the QUICKSTART package . . . then you will get a menu like the demo to start with and develop further from there.

😎

chiappa Friend

Ok. But I cant add menu items in the quickstart version:

<blockquote>Save failed with the following error: MenusTableMenu: :_getNode Failed -</blockquote>

TomC Moderator

<em>@chiappa 314652 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ok. But I cant add menu items in the quickstart version:</blockquote>
    I wonder if it may be an issue with the permissions on your local server.
    Are you using apache?

chiappa Friend

Yes, apache.

I got it fixed by running this query:

INSERT INTO `TABLE_NAME`.`DAPREFIX_menu` (`id` ,`menutype` ,`title` ,`alias` ,`note` ,`path` ,`link` ,`type` ,`published` ,`parent_id` ,`level` ,`component_id` ,`ordering` ,`checked_out` ,`checked_out_time` ,`browserNav` ,`access` ,`img` ,`template_style_id` ,`params` ,`lft` ,`rgt` ,`home` ,`language` ,`client_id` ) VALUES ( '1', '', 'Menu_Item_Root', 'root', '', '', '', '', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0000-00-00 00:00:00', '0', '0', '', '0', '', '0', '0', '0', '*', '0')

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Actually you may be confusing menus. In this template the MAINMENU is the vertical menu of the left.
    The TOP menu is the menu that runs along the…well…top!

chiappa Friend

Thanks, but no confusion there.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  chiappa 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum