Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

It would be helpful if you could apply a fix for the flickering which can be seen in the head area on your own template integration with EasySocial..

renardspell Friend

I have the same problem! solution?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can try this way:

• Download attached zip file
    • Unzip and copy it to replace the same file in this directory: ROOT/templates/ja_social_ii/js/

Remember to backup old file first.

And inform me the result.

1. script.js_-2.zip
    mcglynn Friend

Hello Saguaros,

Thank you. Your fix seems to have worked quite well. Please let us know what the issue was. It will save me some time looking into the code difference.

Regards,

Mark

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Something wrong with the height when scroll up / down, you can see the different in the code for header.

Anyway, the team will update the package and include in the next release version.

Regards

jasonconn Friend

After applying fix, scroll bar on homepage and interior pages isn’t displaying correctly. It is gone. Menu also disappears on interior pages?

Saguaros Moderator

@jasonconn: you can share the credentials of your site: URL, Admin + FTP account so I will take a look.

jasonconn Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

@jasonconn: could you send URL of your site also?

jasonconn Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It due to the cache? as I tried to open your site from my end: the main menu is showing and doesn’t see the top bar flickers. Could you try to clear browser’s cache & cookies first?

saintconnection Friend

This file fixed my issue with JomSocial as well, although the flickering seemed to happen across the site. Please update the template at your convenience.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  saintconnection 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum