Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have problem in final step of installation JA Simli quickpack process it’s stopped when the screen has faded away and frozen there, is there some pro help me?

1. problem-with-installation-ja-simpli-quickpack
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    It can be due to your localhost PHP values
    Increase the Max execution time and memory limits from php.ini and perform the installation again.

Regards

devol Friend

Same problem. In htaccess prescribed php_value max_execution_time 1800 php_flag magic_quotes_gpc Off php_value memory_limit 150M php_value upload_max_filesize 25M php_value post_max_size 25M Not helping! With respect!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly set the max execution time 300 and memory limits 512M, On localhost, i am not sure that the values are working or not, if possible kindly put the site live so i will have a look on it

Regards

limma Friend

Hi
    Kindly set the max execution time 300 and memory limits 512M, On localhost, i am not sure that the values are working or not, if possible kindly put the site live so i will have a look on it

Regards

I had the same problem with the quickstart on a local installation (Windows 10 and Xampp), but your tips solved the problem.
    Thanks!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<div class="d4p-bbt-quote-title">Pankaj Sharma wrote:

Hi

Regards

I had the same problem with the quickstart on a local installation (Windows 10 and Xampp), but your tips solved the problem.
    Thanks!

You are welcome!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum