Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello

Is it possible to use hardware acceleration on small devices to get a better scrolling experience ?

if yes on which dom element should it be applied to ? #content ?

I mean -webkit-transform: translateZ(0) !important;

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

You can give it a try and add your own custom css into this file: /templates/ja_wall/css/layout-mobile.css

activha Friend

<em>@”Saguaros 425738″ wrote:</em><blockquote>You can give it a try and add your own custom css into this file: /templates/ja_wall/css/layout-mobile.css</blockquote>

It does not seem to work on content. Could it be in conflict with iscroll.js ?

activha Friend

Also could you update iscroll to version 5 in JA wall ?

Saguaros Moderator

The latest version of JA Wall template is working with iScroll v4.1.9. If you want to try with version 5, please backup your site first.

activha Friend

<em>@”Saguaros 426533″ wrote:</em><blockquote>The latest version of JA Wall template is working with iScroll v4.1.9. If you want to try with version 5, please backup your site first.</blockquote>

I guess that you made adaptations to iscroll ?
    Version 5 does not work out of the box

Can you tell me which changes you made to have iscroll work with JA wall ?

Saguaros Moderator

@activha,

You can see how we customize it in this file: templatesja_wallpluginsiscrolliscroll.js

activha Friend

Well I cannot see how you customize it compared to the original version 4.1.9, knowing that this is now version 5.1.1 which is out.

This latest version corrects lots of bugs on iOS and you should at least implement it…

Point is that we would be ready to pay for upgrading your templates with the latest versions of components… for instance JA Wall is still with old versions of jquery, masonry, iscroll , infinite scroll, modernizr and so and so…

This is good to start with but as we keep the template over the year, it would be good to have both adaptations to libraries included and joomla latest version 3.3

If you don’t do quickly, at least can we pay you for this adaptation, how and how much ?

Saguaros Moderator

We customize pretty much on masonry, jquery to adapt to this template, thus updating all of these will be a big task.

Anyway, I will report this to our development team about this update.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum