Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I bought the Halloween Treat JATC . How do i get Access to Gavick ?

I have written in the Forums NO Reply !

systemini Friend

i bought the halloween plan yesterday i cant logon to gavick with my joomlart details .

in these support forums locating a thread i have created ! as i created one yesterday and cant find it today !

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

You should have received our email right after your sucessful Halloween treat purchase, inside this email you can find a special Gavick coupon and a Jomsocial coupon .

The Gavick coupon can be used to get Gavick Pro membership . Please note that you need to sign up for a different account at Gavick site.

cioran6 Friend

Hi, I just bought the Halloween treat! When I wanted to use the jomsocial coupon on renewing my pro license I got an error message saying ‘This promo code isn’t valid to any of the products in this order’.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi, I just bought the Halloween treat! When I wanted to use the jomsocial coupon on renewing my pro license I got an error message saying ‘This promo code isn’t valid to any of the products in this order’.

I’ve just checked the Jomsocial coupon sent to you and it still works.
    Please note that the coupon can only be used to purchase Jomsocial Professional

cioran6 Friend

Hi Anonymous! Thanks for your reply. I’ve tried my Jo msocial coupon code again and got the same error message. Are you telling me the coupon code is just valid for a COMPLETE NEW license for jomsocial pro? In that case please note that in your original advert for the halloween treat you said ‘…receive $100 off coupon code for JomSocial Products’! Then, in the confirmation email an addititional footnote saying ‘*Note: This code is exclusively for JomSocial Pro Plan only.’ So even though I’m luckily aiming for re-newing my pro-plan, why is the code not working?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by  cioran6.
    Anonymous Moderator

Hi Anonymous! Thanks for your reply. I’ve tried my Jo msocial coupon code again and got the same error message. Are you telling me the coupon code is just valid for a COMPLETE NEW license for jomsocial pro? In that case please note that in your original advert for the halloween treat you said ‘…receive $100 off coupon code for JomSocial Products’! Then, in the confirmation email an addititional footnote saying ‘*Note: This code is exclusively for JomSocial Pro Plan only.’ So even though I’m luckily aiming for re-newing my pro-plan, why is the code not working?

The code only works for new purchase yes.
    You can get new Jomsocial Pro at just $49 with the coupon. If you want to pay $49 and have your current Jomsocial membership extended, please contact us at sales@joomlart.com to receive further instructions.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum