Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

If I renew my template subscription now do I get the benefits of the Halloween treat.

Anonymous Moderator

Hello,

I sent you an email with explanations instructions regarding your account and the Halloween treat. Pls check your inbox and get back to me.

gummel Friend

Hi,

I have already bought the "Halloween Treat Package". You wrote in your Email "You’ve got 1 year Membership of all JoomlArt Templates & JATC Extensions" but I haven’t access to the Extensions?

Thank you

Anonymous Moderator

I have already bought the "Halloween Treat Package". You wrote in your Email "You’ve got 1 year Membership of all JoomlArt Templates & JATC Extensions" but I haven’t access to the Extensions?

I want to clarify that JATC extensions simply refer to the complimentary extensions that come as part of the JATC template packages. JATC cannot access all extensions.

gummel Friend

Hi,

in your Promotion emails you wrote "With this package, you gonna have 1-year Membership to use 100++ Joomla Templates and Extensions to treat your website from both JoomlArt and Gavick team."

That is misleading.

In my opinion it doesn’t makes sense to send emails to your regular customers, beause the Promotion is more expensiver than to upgrade.

Thank you
    Oliver

With this package, you gonna have 1-year Membership to use 100++ Joomla Templates and Extensions to treat your website from both JoomlArt and Gavick team.

Anonymous Moderator

@gummel : You do have access to most extensions (except like 5 of them) and all templates at Joomlart + all Gavick templates + $100 coupon at Jomsocial for just $89. I’d say this is a very good deal.

I include the list of JATC extensions you can download here in case you want to know.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum